TF Tour Pack consists of: 1x TF1-MIXER, 1x TIO1608-D and 1x NY64-D - Limited time only, available until Dec 31st or whilst stock lasts!
Yamaha has always made it a mission to stay in touch with the needs of sound engineers world wide. The outcome is evident in the success of the recent CL and QL series digital mixing consoles, and the flagship RIVAGE PM10. The key to success has always been in supporting the user’s creativity. Creativity is most effective when unrestricted, and now Yamaha has created a new digital mixing console that gives the user’s intuition even freer rein. TouchFlow Operation™ introduced in the TF series consoles allows the user to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. With the TouchFlow Operation interface optimized for touch panel control, experienced engin eers as well as newcomers to the field will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix. Recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning pro fessional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications.
TouchFlow Operation™ – Smooth, Natural Control Flow Yamaha digital consoles have always been designed with input from leading engineers worldwide to ensure that the most efficient, intuitive operation is achieved. The highly regarded Selected Channel and Centralogic™ interfaces attest to the success of that approach. The TF series combines Yamaha know-how with new input from the field and the latest touch-screen technology to deliver an evolved experience in console operation. Smooth setup and operation, practical presets and scenes, refined design, and software applications that integrate seamlessly with the entire system: these elements comprise TouchFlow Operation, a new concept in console interfaces that offers unprecedented comfort and convenience in small consoles, for a wide range of users and applications.
- 17 motor faders (16 channels + 1 master)
- 40 input mixing channels (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
The Yamaha Tio1608-D stage box provides 16 inputs and eight outputs for your TF series console, putting your I/O onstage where it's most convenient. Connect to your console with any standard Cat 5e LAN cable for high-quality, low-latency audio transfer. For more I/O, you can connect up to three Tio1608-D boxes onstage for 48 inputs and 24 outputs.
- Digital stage box for Yamaha TF series consoles
- 16 high-quality mic preamps are controllable from your console
- Connect up to 3 simultaneously for 48 inputs and 24 outputs
- Requires NY64-D Dante interface card
- Connects to TF series consoles via standard Cat 5e LAN cable (sold separately)
Add this Yamaha NY64-D digital interface card to add powerful Dante connectivity to your Yamaha TF series mixing console. This interface card allows you to connect digitally to other components in your live rig, such as the Yamaha Tio1608-D digital stage box.
Yamaha NY64-D Dante Interface Card Features at a Glance:
- Dante interface card for Yamaha TF series mixing consoles
- Allows you to connect to Tio1608-D stage boxes for up to 48 inputs and 24 outputs
- Supports up to 128 channels (64-in/64-out) of uncompressed 24-bit/48kHz audio