*Kick pedal and hi-hat stand are not included, shown for example only.
View the Roland TD-25 range here
The brand new mid-range V-Drum kit from Roland! We have had the chance to play a prototype of this kit and we can say this is the best-sounding, most realistic and most customisable electronic drum kit we've played at this price. The sound engine from the flagship TD30, now in the new TD25 module, produces realism and nuance that drummers will really appreciate, especially those who have played acoustic kits for years. The new module layout, with Tuning, Muffling and Tone knobs right on top of the module surface, makes changing sounds intuitive and fast - perfect for live performance. It even records WAV audio directly to USB stick! The V-hihat now comes standard on both K and KV versions, further enhancing the realism of the playing experience. We believe this kit will become the best bang-for-your-buck option in the V-Drums range. Read our TD-25 blog article here.
DYNAMIC, EXPRESSIVE PLAYABILITY AND QUICK CUSTOMIZATION
With the TD-25K, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25K delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include mesh-head pads for a natural feel, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PDX-6 6.5-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-8 8-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach function
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer