POD HD X multi-effects come complete with the most sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects. Our powerful HD technology lets you experience each amp in stunning detail. Create lush sonic soundscapes and inspire your playing with studio-quality effects. POD HD X multi-effects give you the building blocks to create any signal chain imaginable.
With the POD HD500X guitar effects processor, Line 6 has once again upped the game. Already one of the most popular and powerful guitar processors on the planet, the POD HD has been updated with an even more powerful CPU. This unit gives you instant access to a warehouse of famous amps — plus multiple cabinets, hundreds of amazing effects, and even microphone models. AND you get all of this upgraded firepower for the same price as the previous model!
This pedalboard powerhouse packs 30 sought-after amps, modeled to perfection, to give you every nuance and detail of the originals — all in an ultra-portable, easy-to-use unit. Plug into the POD HD500X, and you're plugging into fantastic-sounding, HD-quality models inspired by classic Fender, Marshall, and Vox amps, as well as boutique essentials from Bogner, Dr. Z, and Divided by 13. You can even disable the power-amp portions of many amp models and pair their preamp sections with your physical amp's power section.
Line 6 didn't just fill the POD HD500X with all-star amps. You also get over 100+ premium studio and stompbox effects, 16 different cabinet models, and more! Create the exact sound you want by using up to eight simultaneous effects. And with the flexible routing options, you can place the effects anywhere you want in the signal chain.
Love two-amp guitar rigs? Line 6 lets you build your own, right inside the POD HD500X! You can actually create two independent amp and effects signal chains and blend them to run into one amplifier or route them out of the POD HD500X's 1/4" and XLR outputs in true stereo. You'll sound bigger and better than ever, onstage or in the studio!
POD HD500X includes HD amps based on*
the amps listed below.
- Bogner® Uberschall
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z® Route 66
- ENGL® Fireball 100
- Fender® Bassman® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Bassman® ("Bright" channel)
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb® ("Vibrato" channel)
- Fender® Twin Reverb® ("Normal" channel with "Bright" switch off)
- Fender® Twin Reverb® ("Vibrato" channel with "Bright" switch on)
- Gibson® EH-185
- Hiwatt® Custom 100 (DR103)
- Line 6 Doom
- Line 6 Epic
- Line 6 Elektrik
- Marshall® JCM-800 (2204)
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII ("Bright" channel)
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII ("Normal" channel)
- Marshall® "Plexi" 1959 Super Lead ("Normal" channel)
- Marshall® "Plexi" 1959 Super Lead ("Bright" channel)
- Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
- Park 75 ("Bright" channel)
- Park 75 ("Normal" channel)
- Soldano® SLO100 ("Clean")
- Soldano® SLO100 ("Crunch")
- Soldano® SLO100 ("Overdrive")
- Supro® S6616
- Vox® AC-15
- Vox® AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Ampeg® B-15NF Portaflex®