With JBL One Series Reference Monitors, you’ll hear true clarity and detail with no coloration. The 104s and 104-BTs deliver crisp highs and rich bass just as intended.
Plus, they’re acoustically optimized for desktop placement with neutral low-frequency performance. And their smooth off-axis response means you can monitor with confidence in a wide sweet spot.
Integrated Bluetooth Functionality
Taking professional, compact reference monitors to the next level, One Series 104-BT (black) and 104-BTW (white) speakers feature Bluetooth 5.0 wireless audio streaming. With Bluetooth compatibility audio producers have the flexibility to reference their mixes through wireless or wired connections to ensure their tracks sound great on all listening devices.
Pro Performance, Scaled to Size
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. Now, we’ve optimized that technology in our smallest form factor ever. The One Series reference monitors’ innovative new coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a precisely contoured woofer cone to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance for the most neutral, accurate presentation, desktop to desktop, room to room. Plus, the cabinet’s precisely contoured low-frequency port works with the driver to provide accurate bass at all listening levels. And with low frequency extension down to 60 Hz, you’ll be impressed with the bass you get, even without a subwoofer.
Loud and Clear
JBL 104 and 104-BT reference monitors offer premium performance, even at loud playback levels. This is accomplished through clean, integrated 60-watt Class D amplification that distributes 30 watts per speaker. And with their efficient design, One Series speakers can be driven to 104db SPL (peak), without the distortion found in other monitors in their class.
- Master and extension speaker sold as one set
- 4.5-inch (118 mm) coaxial driver with contoured woofer and integrated.75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter
- Coaxial driver delivers detailed imaging, wide sweet spot and full range fidelity
- Reference mixes or enjoy music from mobile devices with Bluetooth 5.0 streaming (104-BT and 104-BTW only)
- Powerful 60-watt Class D amplifier (30 watts per speaker) drives max SPLs as loud as 104dB
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Patented low-frequency port for deep bass extension down to 60Hz
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and mobile devices
- Master monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel input control selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs (104-BT and 104-BTW only)
- Front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature