Ableton PUSH 2 controller | Push 2 is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips.
Making music is hard. To stay in the flow, you need to be able to capture your ideas quickly, and you need technology to stay out of the way. Computers make it possible for one person to create whole worlds of sound. But instruments are where inspiration comes from. Push gives you the best of everything. It’s a powerful, expressive instrument that gives you hands-on control of an unlimited palette of sounds, without needing to look at a computer.
Play or step sequence all of your musical ideas. Whether playing drums or pitched instruments, Push adapts to your musical needs, with great feeling pads and controls that keep you in the flow. Push gives you a range of ways to play and manipulate your samples. Slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or warp long samples so that they always stay in time with your song.
Access all of Live’s devices, your third-party plug-ins, and samples. Use Push to browse, preview, and load your sounds. Get fast hands-on access to Live’s built-in devices, VST or Audio Units plug-ins, and your sample library. The colour display shows your sample or device parameters, enabling intuitive but powerful sound design from the touch-sensitive encoders.
Record everything you play. Create variations and try out new combinations to play with song structure. Push captures every move you make into musical ideas that you can recombine to create your song. Get hands-on with your mix using the encoders and adjust levels, pans, and sends with immediate feedback on the display. Push 2 is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords—all from the same expressive grid of pads.
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live 10
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Large multicolour display adapts to show what you need
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- 700+ sounds
- 3 Instruments including Drum Rack, Impulse and Simpler
- Supports up to 16 tracks and 8 scenes with some other feature limitations
- Includes 26 effects
Includes Ableton Live Intro, USB cable and Power Supply