This unit without doubt possesses the finest combination of performance and affordability of any equaliser that we have yet produced. There is simply no equaliser in this price bracket to touch it: and now the 5013 features a peaking/shelving option on both LF and HF bands plus a ‘Fat?contour switch on both channels. Like all TL Audio equipment, the interfacing options couldn't be more flexible - separate input and output level controls allow easy level matching with any other equipment, and a choice of balanced and unbalanced line inputs/outputs plus instrument DI inputs means you can get yourself up and running in seconds. Once you have experienced high quality equalisation then you won't want to record without it - so if you've always thought that your console EQ is good enough, then just try the 5013.
We guarantee that there will be no going back!
The 5013 employs two valve stages per channel, in the form of a Sovtek ECC83/12AX7A twin triode valve. One stage is positioned pre the EQ filters, and one is post EQ: both are run at 150V DC from a fully stabilised PSU.
- Continuously variable input and output gain controls (-20dB to +20dB)
- Four bands of fully parametric equalisation per channel: LF: 30Hz to 1kHz, LM: 100Hz to 3kHz, HM: 1kHz to 12kHz, HF: 3kHz to 20kHz
- Each band offers 15dB of cut or boost
- Each band features variable Q (bandwidth) between 0.5 and 5
- NEW Shelving mode available on LF and HF bands (by pulling out Q control)
- NEW ‘Fat?contour switch provides a gentle LF/HF lift combined with a mid cut, for extra warmth
- EQ bypass switch on both channels
- Front panel instrument input for guitars, keyboards etc
- Drive and Peak LEDs - to indicate internal signal levels
- Balanced XLR line inputs/outputs duplicated on unbalanced jack connectors
- NEW Optional stereo 24 bit digital output