The Oxygen 61 USB MIDI controller delivers next-generation functionality from M-Audio®, the leading innovator in mobile music production technology. Oxygen 61 features eight assignable knobs and nine assignable sliders, plus dedicated transport and track select buttons. DirectLink mode automatically maps these controls to common DAW functions* including transport, mixer, track pan and plug-in parameters. Built-in factory presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box—no complicated setup required. Velocity-sensitive keys and a sleek, compact design round out a portable keyboard that’s perfect for both production and performance. No other MIDI controller in this price range has so much functionality while remaining easy to use.
- bus-powered 61-key USB MIDI controller > easy computer connectivity
- 8 assignable knobs, 9 assignable sliders > control DAW and virtual instrument parameters
- DirectLink mode > instant controller mapping to DAW functions
- dedicated transport and track select buttons > streamlined session control
- Pro Tools compatible > extends industry-standard functionality