The ideal, all-in-one portable PA solution for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings, and much more.
Whether battery powered or plugged in, the BA-330 delivers high-performance sound that defies its size. Its digital stereo amplifier drives four 6.5" stereo speakers and two tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. Itâ€™s the ideal, all-in-one portable PA solution for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings and much more.
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required, just plug in and go!
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6.5" speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand
If youâ€™ve ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, youâ€™ll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Rolandâ€™s advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback.
Three high-quality effects are built-into the BA-330: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on/off independently for each channel. In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided as well as EQ control for each channel.
A wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices can be plugged into the BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4" jacks), two stereo channels are provided for stereo instruments (1/4" L/R jacks), and a stereo Aux input channel is provided for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
The BA-330â€™s Stereo Link jack lets you cascade two units, giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the two units on opposing sides of the stage.
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 4, Tweeter x 2
- Input/Output Level
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- CH 1, CH 2 MIC: -50 dBu, CH 1,CH 2 INST: -20 dBu, CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: -20 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK OUT: -10 dBu
- POWER Switch
- Channel Controls
- CH1,CH2: MIC/INSTRUMENT Switch, EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob, CH3/CH4, CH5/CH6: EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob
- Master Controls
- Equalizer (LOW Knob, HIGH Knob), VOLUME Knob, ANTI FEEDBACK Switch, EFFECT Knob, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE Switch, OUTPUT POWER Switch
- AUX IN Control
- LEVEL Knob
- BATTERY, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE, POWER
- CH 1, CH 2: Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4â€ TRS phone type) CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: Input Jack L/MONO (1/4â€ phone type), Input Jack R (1/4â€ phone type) AUX IN: Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) Output: LINE OUT Jack L/MONO (1/4â€ phone type), LINE OUT Jack R (1/4â€ phone type) STEREO LINK: STEREO LINK OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4â€ phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4â€ phone type) FOOT SWITCH: FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4â€ phone type) DC IN: DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- Power Supply
- DC 12 V
Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8,
Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8,
or AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 410 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
- AC Cord, AC Adaptor, Ownerâ€™s Manual
- Carrying Bag (CB-BA330), Speaker Stand (ST-A95), Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5L (MUTE), BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT), BOSS FS-6, Connection Cable: PCS-31, PCS-33
- Size and Weight
- 415 mm
- 323 mm
- 509 mm
- 13.8 kg
30 lbs. 7 oz.