***IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP***
V-Tour® Series kit with new mesh-head snare and floor tom, cloth-head kick, floating V-Hi-Hat®, triple-trigger cymbal, and TD-15 sound module.
*KICK PEDAL, HI-HAT STAND AND DRUM THRONE ARE NOT INCLUDED
The groundbreaking TD-30 V-Drums kit was the first in history to offer SuperNATURAL sounds and Behavior Modeling. Today, the middle range of the V-Drums family inherits this acclaimed technology with the debut of the TD-15KV and TD-15K V-Tour kits. Drummers can now experience flagship SuperNATURAL performance, authenticity, and expression in a more affordable and compact format.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- QUICK EDIT buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and snare strainer
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- Assignable CLICK out, illuminated value dial ring, and function buttons enhance professional live use
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- New lightweight mesh PDX-100 V-Pads for snare and floor tom
- Superb hi-hat expressiveness with VH-11 V-Hi-Hat®
- Chrome-look mesh PD-85BK V-Pads for high toms
New TD-15 Drum Sound Modules with SuperNATURAL
Powered by SuperNATURAL technology, this mid-range V-Drums sound engine provides top-tier playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. It’s a powerful-yet-affordable module for the live stage and recording studio. Learn more...
New Lightweight V-Pad PDX-100 for Snare and Floor Tom
As the snare and floor tom, the TD-15KV equipped with the new PDX-100, a lightweight 10" mesh head V-Pad with an advanced dual-trigger sensor, a metal rim hoop, a tensionable head, and a compact casing. For perfect positioning, the dual-mounting capability increases your setup versatility.
Attractive Chrome-look V-Pad for Rack Toms
The PD-85BK 8" dual-zone V-Pad for toms features Roland's acclaimed dual-triggering technology, resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim. Built tank-tough and ready to take a pounding, the mesh head V-Pad sports a cool black finish with chrome bracket. Used in conjunction with the TD-15 sound module, the pad lets you play rimshots, and the sound will change naturally depending on the strength of your stroke.
Superb Hi-hat Expressiveness with V-Hi-Hat
With eyes closed, drummers will think they're playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you'll see that it's actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat. * Hi-hat stand not included
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell. (Photo: CY-13R)
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Tour V-Drums
Designed for the V-Tour series, the MDS-9V is a stable four-leg drum stand with adjustable ball clamps for cymbal arms/snare mount and tilt mechanism for hi-hat mount arm. You can adjust the position of the cymbals and toms freely for the ideal ergonomic setup.
- Kit Configuration
- Drum Sound Module
- TD-15 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom3)
- PDX-100 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2)
- PD-85BK x 2
- VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash
- CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride
- CY-13R x 1
- Kick Pad
- KD-9 x 1
- Drum Stand
- MDS-9V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack
- 2 (CRASH2, AUX)
- Drum Key, Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, TDM-20
- Size and Weight
- 1300 mm
- 1200 mm
- 1250 mm
- 26 kg
57 lbs. 6 oz.