The new Ultra-light 14lb (6.36kg) DCM "L" Series from 1500w to 3800w is designed for the most demanding live audio user. High power, uncompromised sound and maximum reliability is at its best for both touring systems and fixed installations. The concert stage is the ultimate test of professional audio. Concert audio has to be uncompromising, reliable and efficient and that's where the DCM has made its mark night after night, year after year serving top artists and concert venues for the last decade. The DCM is a proven American made workhorse with over a decade of service backed by 40 years of manufacturing excellence.
- Ultra-light 14 lbs
- Highest value, lowest priced lightweight amp
- Power supply designed for superior bass
- Go "Green" - save engery and cost
- Quiet hum-free operation with noise less than -106dB for studio applications
- Ultra-low THD: 0.03% at 8 ohms
- Handles difficult mismatched or reactive loads
- Soft-start power-up prevents tripping AC breakers
- Speaker Guard™ protects from harmful DC
- Multi speed fans - rear to front flow for cooler racks
- Distortion-free limiters to help protect drivers
- Independent thermal overload protection
- Recessed front to prevent control damage
- Percentage of power, clip, bridge, protect and power indicators
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS inputs
- Speakon™, Binding Post, ¼-inch TS outputs
- Convenient Ground Lift & Parallel Input switches
- Shock-proof SMT reliability
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel chassis
- Auto switches for either 120VAC or 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Fit all racks - only 266mm (10.5-inch) deep
- Full 3-year warranty (USA) - Made in the USA
Applications: Mains/Monitors/Subwoofers, Concerts, Events, Houses of Worship, Clubs/Restaurants, Auditoriums, Convention Centers, Mobile DJ's
SERIOUS POWER - The CLASS A/B linear topology features high current bipolar output devices that reduce distortion to a near theoretical zero limit while delivering high slew rate performance for crystal clear highs and chest pounding bass - every note is vibrant, pure and natural. The DCM's headroom reveals its high dynamic power from the Switchmode power supply that operates at 130,000 Hz. Extreme currents are delivered to the most demanding subwoofer system, which are driven under 4 ohm bridge - 2 ohm operation. Every DCM easily handles the most diffi cult mismatched or reactive loads and is AC generator friendly.
COOL EFFICIENT DESIGN - A high efficiency heat transfer system offers the most advanced cooling, which is one of the keys to reliable power. Five high ratio 6063-T5 flow-through aluminum heat sinks remove heat fast with multi-speed fans that runs quiet under 2 ohms loads. Air is pulled from the rear and exhausted to the front to keep the rear of your rack cool. R & D designed a "direct mount" system for the power output devices to be directly mounted to the heat sink, which eliminates any thermal barrier to keep your amp running cool.
ACCESSORY GROUP - The accessory group features recessed front controls with status indicators that won't get bumped or easily moved. A rear "Ground Lift" switch eliminates ground loops. A "Parallel Input" switch eliminates the "Y" adapter typically used for paralleling channels. The mono "Bridge" switch delivers the full power of the amp (both channels) into one output. The limiters are available at the push of a button to help control peaks protecting your drivers. Connecting is done with balanced XLR and ¼- inch TRS inputs. Three types of outputs feature Speakon™, binding post, and ¼-inch phone connectors for every possible hookup. The soft-start circuit gently turns the DCM on to prevent AC breakers from tripping.